Koren Reyes in the Press: teaching SEO classes at Adorama
Koren Reyes appears on a Learning Annex panel
How to Make Money in the Special Event and Wedding Business with Panel of Experts — Event Planning — NY
New York Classes:
Course 559FNY Section A
People are always celebrating and getting married. And businesses that cater to these people - wedding planners, floral designers, etc. - are thriving.
If you want to break into the special event and wedding business or if you're in the business already and want to sharpen your operations, come learn how from our experienced, interesting and very knowledgeable panel.
* Sylvia Weinstock: Founder, Sylvia Weinstock Cakes
* Joey Mills: Chairman, Steven Scott Entertainment
* Wendy Leopold: Founder, Wendy Leopold Productions
* Bunny Shestack: Founder, Invite & Write
* Dana Worlock: Founder, Dana Worlock Designs (Floral Design)
* Koren Reyes: Founder, Koren Reyes Photography
* Claudia Hanlin (moderator):
Founder, The Wedding Library
* David Groshen: Owner, Face Station
What the panelists have to say, you can't find in a book. They've done what you want to do and can show you the way. They will tell you: * How you can get your own business up and running * What works and what doesn't * How to stay ahead of the competition * How to keep down costs and maximize profits
Extra bonus: They will answer specific questions about your ideas and describe their own business experiences.
Course 559FNY, Section A
Tuesday, March 23, 2004 from
06:30 PM to
US $ 89.99 / $ 79.99 Members
It is too late to enroll in this section over the web. You may enroll online in classes offered today up to one hour before the class begins.
If this class begins in less than an hour, please call (212) 371-0280, as it may be possible to enroll at the event.