40 & 50+
Want the workplace to take you seriously?
Make sure your makeup is perfect.
Australian native, Melinda Lombardi, teaches you how to apply the right makeup for the right occasion.
"Makeup can change your life. It makes you look better and feel better."
Women need to know just two things about makeup:
- how to apply a fresh, daytime look, and
- how to switch the daytime look to an evening look.
Women in their 20's can get away with just a little mascara and lip gloss.
Women in their 40's and 50's look best with a little more polish.
When you feel better, you walk straighter. You have purpose. You are in control.
People take note of well-put-together women. If you are over 40 and you want to tune up your A game, you can't miss this class.
What you'll learn:
- What is a "day look" and how to apply it
- What is an "evening look" and how to go from day to evening
- How to blend
- How to create a tinted moisturizer and when to use it
- How to choose the right foundation: powder, liquid or cream to powder
What to bring
- Your makeup kit with the products you use regularly
- All your makeup questions
- A clean, moisturized face
Makeup class details
- Location: 322 W 57th Street
- Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2013
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Instructors: Melinda Lombardi & Koren Reyes
- Cost: $
125 $49 (Special promotion - save 60%)
- Maximum participants: 10
- Brand promotion: Sei Bella
- BONUS: All participants receive a gift bag
- Enjoy light snacks and wine
How to sign up
- Call Koren at 212-799-0855 to pay with a credit card, or
- Pay with PayPal
- Send a check
Melinda Lombardi's bio
Melinda is an accomplished and creative makeup artist with experience in all aspects of media makeup, film, television, fashion and print.
careers in Australia, Japan and London as a dancer, choreographer and actress, Melinda has directed her creative passion to the art of makeup.
Melinda's product expertise and gentle hand guarantee a great learning experience. Plus, her vibrant personality will keep you laughing and listening every step of the way.
She's Australian! It's genetically impossible for her to be dull!
Melinda loves to help women bloom on the inside by making them beautiful on the outside.
How beautiful do you want to feel?
Learn more about Melinda Lombardi