Custom photography is an investment...
...that you and your family will enjoy for decades, even centuries, to come.
You are paying for this wonderful experience and service by a skilled professional.
- You'll enjoy the benefits of tens of thousands of dollars invested in top-of-the-line equipment and software and hundreds of hours in training. In the digital world, camera quality and creative Photoshop skills are the two most important factors in creating a stunning image. I have both.
- You are investing in my highly specialized skill and talent.
- When you book a maternity session with me, you are booking the exclusive right to my undivided time and attention for a day.
- I do not book more than one private session per day because I choose to arrive at a shoot with fresh energy and a clean artistic presence.
- Being a model for a day is an incredibly liberating, celebratory experience, but staying focused on directions and emotion will challenge you to dig deep. It is similar for me.
- Unlike other studios that limit your number of image captures, I establish minimum guidelines to give you an idea of how many images we will create. It's not about the number, it's about the quality of each shot.
- In addition to the hours we work together, you are also paying for my post-production time. You are also entrusting me to archive your precious images forever with significant redundancy in multiple locations.
- I am as prepared as possible to ensure the lowest possibility of total loss. Your images are stored on two external hard drives (only Seagate and Hitachi brands) in enclosures with fans.
- For additional backup, I burn your images on gold DVDs which are rated to last 300 years.
- 5 Things to know before hiring a photographer
- How to choose a photographer
- What to wear to a maternity photo shoot
- 10 things NOT to wear to a maternity photo shoot
- What men wear to pregnancy photo shoots
- What to wear to a family photo shoot